I would hate for you to be confused about what to buy me this holiday season. So, here is a list:
- A backpack/ handbag
- Shoes/sandals (never enough)
- Earrings (anytime, anyhow, any number)
- Money (I am going on a long trip. You could sponsor a lunch or so)
- Winter Clothes (that includes a whole lot of options, so use your imagination)
- Jewelry (this is a separate point from the earrings, because earrings deserve a separate point)
- Books – Anything else by Malcolm Gladwell other than Blink and by Tim Harford other than The Undercover Economist and others if you feel generous.
PS: All gifts make me happy – some more than the others, but ALL GIFTS MAKE ME HAPPY.